1. What is your name?

Jeremy

2. Tell us something about you, your background, and what you've been up to lately?

Something about me...for most of my life I thought my surname originated in Britain or there abouts. Turns out it is from southeastern Norway. This might explain a few things. 

Lately...trying to figure out being single at 40, hanging out with my awesome kids, running, and Martial Arts.

3. How did you discover Everything, and how did you become a noder?

I can't seem to remember the exact path I followed here. I was probably looking for something and just ended up here. Then I read some of iceowl's stuff. I blame iceowl for my becoming a noder.

4. What are your favorite writeups -- both your own and from other noders?

I have fond memories of my first node about Leyland Cypress, and one about wire strike kits, and another about yurts.

Pretty much anything by iceowl, sam512.

5. What are your favorite and least favorite memories from E2's history?

Most of my favorites memories are talking with other noders, I miss Giant Robot Battle chat room. 

I also enjoyed meeting several britnoders in London at Black Friars.

Silliness.

Least favorite.....yeesh...dannye ripped me a new one once.....not fun.

6. What keeps you coming back (or not coming back, as the case may be)?

Writing...learning...noders..

7. What do you hope for E2's future?

My hope is that the noders of E2 will still come here to share and teach for many years to come. 

8. What does E2 mean to you?

E2 to me is the noders. Literate folks with interesting stories and things to say.

9. Who are your favorite noders? Which ones do you miss the most?

iceowl, ac_hyper, dannye, Lucy-S, sam512, AnnaPanna, andromache01 (androjen), tenminjoe, wertperch, grundoon, others

10. Who would play you in the Everything2 movie?

Beats me....Ed Norton? Probably not...was told once I looked like Bam Margera but I don't see the resemblance personally...and then later that same year I was mistaken for Ryan Dunn while on a bus in London...but he is dead now...

so...I guess Ed Norton with super short hair and a beard? No...wait...Could we get Sean Connery

11. Please fill in the blank: "E2 is to the Internet as ___ is to the world."

an awesome local hangout

12. Any questions that I didn't ask that I should've?

I'll tell you when you are older.

Everything2 Decaversary Interviews

If you have questions or comments, please contact ianah0 or Jet-Poop.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.