I think I have to disagree with your classification. While there is no doubt in my mind that Everything is a drug(see Everyone's got a drug), class A is not an appropriate class for it. I'm supposing that by Class A you mean Schedule I, the grouping of highly dangerous substances such as heroin, LSD and marijuana(Yes I brought marijuana up because it should not be Schedule I. It should be legal. But that's for another node). These drugs have NO acceptable medical use in the United States.

Everything should be Schedule II. These are drugs that have abuse possibilities, but also have accepted medical use. Schedule II drugs include cocaine, morphine, and Ritalin. Everything, I think, does have acceptable medical uses. It can be a stress reliever, a way to blow off some steam by ranting, and a support group. Everything could be used in the treatment of a range of mild psychological distrubances from mild depression to anxiety and stress. Everything can be habit forming and there is certainly a possiblity for abuse, but the Voting/XP system gives Everything the ability to break a user of addiction to itself, certainly unique among drugs.

So I submit Everything should be classified as a Schedule II drug and subjected to oversight by the FDA as a drug. The Everything crew may try to get it classified as a dietary supplement to avoid FDA restrictions, but don't let them get away with that. Write your congressperson today! Everything is a dangerous drug with abuse possiblities and it must be immediately added to the long list of things Americans try to moralize on through legislation.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.