EuroBonus is the frequent flyer program of Scandinavian Airlines (SAS). The program was founded in 1991 and is one of the pioneers in Europe. Membership consists of three offical levels, Basic (also called Blue), Silver and Gold. EuroBonus also has one invitation only level called Pandion. The Pandions are the top 1000 customers who fly most frequently with SAS or Air Botnia. The awards consits of: Flights, Hotel stays, Car rental vouchers, Class upgrade vouchers (SAS-flights only) and different campaigns (invitational golf tours, cruises, entertainment etc.) Point earning is directly proportional to the route, one point per mile rounded up to the closest 100. During its history EuroBonus has won five Freddie awards for the best loyalty program of the year, which indicates that EuroBonus is a one of the best of its kind.

Airlines that grants EuroBonus points:
All Star Alliance airlines
Air Botnia
Iceland Air
Cimber Air
Skyways
Qantas
Wideroe
Air Baltic
Spanair
Groenlands fly A/S
Maersk Air
Muk Air
Helikopterservice

Hotels that grants EuroBonus points:
Radisson SAS Hotels
Radisson Edwaridan Hotels
Radisson worldwide Hotels(Only in connection to a valid flight)
Scandic Hotels (Only in connection to a valid flight)
Inter Continental Hotels(Only in connection to a valid flight)
Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts(Only in connection to a valid flight)
Plus some additional independent hotels

Car rentals that grants EuroBonus points:
Hertz
Avis

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.