Alternate name for a nipple mouse that is a bit less lewd. An eraser mouse is a rubber stub about 1/4 of an inch wide often integrated into laptop keyboards between the G, H, and B keys. It does not move itself, but senses force and direction as your finger pushes it. Often seen in IBM Thinkpads and Toshiba Satellites.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.