The cat, covered in dust and standing on its hind legs, bowed to Margarita. Round its neck it was now wearing a white bow tie on an elastic band, with a pair of ladies' mother-of-pearl opera glasses hanging on a cord. It had also gilded its whiskers.
"What have you done?" exclaimed Woland. "Why have you gilded your whiskers? And what on earth do you want with a white tie when you haven't even got any trousers?"
"Trousers don't suit cats, sire," replied the cat with great dignity. "Why don't you tell me to wear boots? Cats always wear boots in fairy tales. But have you ever seen a cat going to a ball without a tie? I don't want to make myself look ridiculous. One likes to look as smart as one
can. And that also applies to my opera glasses, sire."
"But your whiskers?"
"Azazello and Koroviev are allowed to cover themselves in powder," the cat objected coldly, "and I don't see why powder is better than gilt. I only powdered my whiskers, that's all. It would be a different matter if I'd shaved myself! A clean shaven cat is something monstrous, that I agree. But I see ..."—here the cat's voice trembled with pique—"... that this is a conspiracy to be rude about my appearance. Clearly I am faced with a problem—shall I go to the ball or not? What do you say, sire?'
—from The Master and Margarita, by Mikhail Bulgakov
Klaproth has visited the following writeups, and reduced them to the nodegel from whence they came
- Zany video game quotes by assortedmelons Bartlett's takes submissions, don't they?
- Crow Jane by CrowJane copyrighted material
- O'Malley's Bar by Booth copyrighted material
- September 15, 2004 by Dead Cowboy at the newbie's request
- Leander Paes by weivrorrim at the noder's request
- Piña Colada by Jim71 superseded
- Top 10 Reasons to Move to Canada Without Electing Any Of These Nitwits by IronGoth responsorial
- Tyrone Slothrop by SlothOrEntropy no one wants to read a short WU for every character in a novel, even the main character
- Will no one help the widow's son? by Highlander while an interesting variation on the Nigerian scam, this didn't add much more to the grift
- Ten reasons why creation scientists don't believe in evolution by IainB and Tiefling one because it had little to say and the other at the noder's request
- bridge-building college student by Tsarren no one wants to read a short WU for every recurring theme in some blog somewhere
- September 20, 2004 by Wntrmute at the noder's request
- Anta baka?! by Frater 219 superseded
- Drinking games by senbei, Delvin the wizard, dirkg42, nanook, and Lord Nagasaki delete a WU, take a shot
- Star Wars the Drinking Game by CmdrTaco, SirGlock, and Cid Highwind THIS PROJECT has grown into something other than a repository for sophomoric ritual
- Star Trek Drinking Game by fondue there was a matter transporter problem
- State of the Union Drinking Game by FleaPlus and poikax dated attempt at political commentary
- Monopoly Drinking Game by tarnar everyone's least favorite game just got hangover potential
- The Everything Drinking Game and The E2 Drinking Game by hoopy_frood relevance, like virginity, once lost, cannot be regained
- The Everything Drinking Game by yam response to a now-deleted WU
- The Matrix Drinking Game by Yablo go ask Alice, I think she'll know
- Perfect Strangers drinking game by Pizznumpkin somehow not much different from the Three's Company Drinking Game
- The iMac Drinking Game and Roxanne Drinking Game by fondue cheap shot
- The Bible Network (TBN) Drinking Game by Hemlocke let's have a black celebration
- The Depeche Mode Drinking Game by Leto Atreides 2 I just can't get enough
- Spice Girls Drinking Game by weathervane too cold, too cold
- Slashdot drinking game by artemis entreri this is not an issue of censorship
- Blazing Saddles Drinking Game and Andy Sidaris Drinking Gameby airwick I have a drinking problem: I can't get my drink on unless I'm watching a movie I've already seen before
- Evangelion drinking game by Broccolist, Frater 219, and Wigs I want to watch anime but my beer goggles are broken
- The Everquest Drinking Game by stargazer11 an cocktailcrafter is you!
- Withnail And I Drinking Game by ryano, Electricsound, and WickerNipple how about a movie review
- George S. Patton Drinking Game by Ldh Patton? I hardly pat— fuckit
- Reservoir Dogs drinking game by Mike1024 drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink
- James Bond Drinking Game by barbie no, Mr.Bond, I expect you to drink
- Trivial Pursuit drinking game by chancel a trival addition to a game we can endure only through the reality buffering qualities of alcohol
- The Iron Chef Drinking Game by El Puerco Loco and mmmmbeer the genre of drinking "game"s based on pop-cultural icons is severely unappreciated for the depths of thematic analysis it offers
- Red Dwarf Drinking Game by SkiBum5 more incisive thematic analysis on the sci-fi sitcom
- The Tribes 2 drinking game by Lt Smash
- The Tetris Drinking Game by hunt05
- Invader Zim Drinking Game by Quadlex
- Stargate SG-1 drinking game by humbabba
- ER Drinking Game by pjd
- The Big Lebowski drinking game by indigoe
- Muppets From Space drinking game by goalpost
- World Cup Drinking Game by J. Totale
- Dragonball Z drinking game by thecaffiend
- Golden Girls Drinking Game by JDWActor
- The Krull / Generic adventure movie drinking game by Nealster
- The Jenga Drinking Game by airwick
- I gave you a bad kiss and I'm sorry by trickychix I'm sorry too
- wheel of goon by sud drinking game with a rotary clothesline
- Everything, Everything by mr-pink gave you candy, gave you diamonds, gave you pills
- Mola Mola by Nuteater superseded
- Kiwi by Frater 219 sweet, yet tart, firm, but yielding, and covered in short brown hair
- 7 by Merdledith narrow topic, some mid-90s sitcom
- The 12 Modal Keys In Music by overdrife nonsensical listing of chords
Debo a la conjunción de un espejo y de una encyclopedia el descubrimiento de Uqbar.