Mormons and Caffeine by blunderdogg received a merciful and swift blow to the neck. It was his/her only write-up, written on the same day the account was created, and the user never logged in again. As if that wasn't enough, it had no links either.

SKS by Glowin_Orb, the victim requested lethal injection.

Jembeth said a prayer and then asked for Murgh Makhani to be pushed off a steep ledge.

CaptainSpam delivered both Happy Birthday Jessicapierce! and how does a water-fight end? into the loving hands of Death.

RimRod bought a one way ticket across the river Styx for Jack McKinney.

birdonmyshoulder* put Mother, this is mine. in a wheelchair and sailed it down a flight of stairs.

Tandex whispered sweet promises to me and I garroted Calling Plan from behind

galaga88 put on his waders and drug all of these into the deep end of the pond; sike, solent green, You realize you are a geek, COBOL, and Why Won't Jesse Helms Just Hurry Up and Die?

Pedro was bored with Farah Fawcett Majors, Liz Taylor and Angela Lansbury so he paid me a pretty penny to "remove" them.

NatchLucid failed to pay the ransom as directed and the following hostages were killed as an example to the others; internal injuries, exercise video, Eliot Feld Ballet, Tamilee Webb, and mental anguish. He may as well have pulled the trigger himself.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.