Ever since like sixth grade, when I get up before noon, I've felt sick to my stomach. It's like a weird thing that's just been that way for so long. I was sick in sixth grade for six weeks. I went to doctors, specialists, everything, and never found out what was wrong. We did find out (with a sonogram and a catscan) that I have cysts on both kidneys. It turns out that they have never and shouldn't ever cause me any trouble though, because they are in no way malignant.

So now I have fucked up sleep patterns; I stay up way late and get up late. I'm usually ok in the morning, but still sometimes when I eat something (see what I did before noon today) in the morning my stomach will hurt really bad. Damn, this is boring and just more information than anyone wants.
A similar feeling plagues me after I eat, though time of day plays no determination. I seem to go in cycles where it will start to occur and persist for about a week or two and then vanish again for a month. It does not seem to be triggered by stress, sleeping or eating habits, nor anything else identifiable. I have never seen a doctor about it, perhaps I will someday if it starts to be more than a mild annoyance, but then, they never know what is up with me anyways. The feeling is one of queasiness and slight nausea. It has never induced me to throw up, it just verges on the edge unpleasantly. Generaly taking place 15 minutes after eating, and persisting for an hour. Regardless of the sick feeling, I eat anyways. It is unpleasant, but not severe enough to be a diversion. The nasty feeling is twisting about in my stomach at this moment.

When I was younger I came up with a word to describe the feeling (though it was a long time before I shared this phenomena with anyone), therein lies the story for my username.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.