The small rural town of Dunstable, MA is about 35 miles northwest of Boston
. The land was originally purchased from the Wamisit
Native Americans in 1661 for £20. The town was officially incorporated on October 15th, 1673. During the 1700s, More than 15 seperate towns eventually broke off from the original 200 square miles of town land (Including Nashua
, NH). Dunstable is now left with approximately 10500 acres of land.
The town is almost entirely residential, boasting a grand total of two convience stores (one now offering gasoline) and not a single
The town was named for the Tyngs family, who originally emigrated from England's Dunstable.