I went to play basketball to the hall of my old primary school. (This is actually the place were all of my basketball playing took place.) I walked through stand in order to get into our part of the hall.

The hall was divided in three parts with huge curtains. Some guys were playing volleyball in the second one and my brother was there too. I noticed he had just smashed the ball on the floor thus gaining a point for his team and now it was his turn to serve. He had tied his dreads on the back of his head and it actually did look quite ok. The serve was a good one and he enjoyed the game a lot. I felt very happy for him because this was good way for him to have something else to think apart from his made-up worries.

I entered third part of the hall and we started playing. There were two guys who were much taller than others and they were named in different teams. However, this tall guy of my team didn't defend the tallest of the opponent and it was my duty instead. I didn't feel it was the most effective solution with our defence but since I've always been very competitive when it comes to basketball I didn't complain aloud.

But there really was a lot to defence-wise.. In order to stop him I had to play on the limits of rules and this sort of pissed him off. We had couple of tough struggles and once I managed to steal a ball in quite an impressive way but he pushed on my back with his hands when I jumped up to reach for the ball. This is of course quite a dangerous trick to do for your mate because the balance is lost easily and one may hurt emself. Therefore I was furious and started swearing and shouting him. I even threw him with the ball in order to hurt him a wee bit. However, after a while I calmed down and I apologised my throwing but still I told him to stop fucking with me in that kind of stupid way.
We continued playing in bit more tense atmosphere..

I dreamed that my dog Kelsey had somehow been turned into a giant dog-shaped raisin. This freaked dream-me out. Dream-me went to my friend's house to see if she could help restore my raisin's doggieness, only, upon seeing my poor raisin-dog, she began to try to convince me that since my dog was now a raisin, the only logical thing to do would be to eat her. She said "You can't let a raisin like that just go to waste!" And then she went for my dog with a butter knife. So, I fled her house with raisin-Kelsey under my arm and went home. Waiting there were all my neighbors, who all wanted to eat her! I tried to get into my house and lock the door, but they all got a hold of raisin-Kelsey and started to pull her away from me, and I couldn't get her back. At this point, I woke up, very disturbed, and then, thinking it over, realized how utterly stupid it all was and had myself a little laugh. In the dream though, I was really scared. Weird.

In a hospital scene. A hospital full of long dark hallways with small doors.

Got to one part where the nurses were watching a bunch of people playing a game called "UTC".

Really gory game. It had zombie doctors mutilating patients, having people frozen and thrown into vacuum and having their eyes pulled out.

The focus character nurse got a little fed up with it, and a little scared, and she left to go about her duties.

She wondered whether those kinds of things would really happen to a person...

She went looking for people.

She ended up in a classroom (?) full of younger children and some adults. It was still dark; they were running a slide presentation. The nurse looked for a place to sit, near an adult. She made her way to the front and sat next to a man.

The presenter up front began to talk about exactly what to do in such a situation, and the most important thing was never to freeze them.

And then, you know, it started happening to the guy next to the nurse. Just like that, and his legs were all bad, and...
The nurse felt she had to do something, and she realized that she was .. well, her body temperature was low enough to freeze things, I don't really know how to describe it. And of course her impulse was to help the guy with this, but it was a tough effort for her--she started trying, and had to rip herself away from him. She only just managed, and just had to sit there and watch the guy...

I woke up this morning from a surreal nightmare. It disturbed me to the extent of earning its place as my first dream to be noded.

My old friend, James, and I, along with his friend, Tom (who didn't seem to correspond to anyone I know in real life) were going to see a movie. For some reason, we had travelled to a somewhat distant city (I had the impression that it was Columbus, Ohio, but had nothing on which to base that assumption), presumably to see this movie. The film itself was nothing remarkable; I recall it being some kind of dark, fantasy flick. At one point someone was teaching a bunch of small children how to kill certain demons and other evil creatures, but they ended up enjoying this, and became oddly sadistic. The theater was very old; like a small opera house, and had a balcony in it. Admission to the balcony was apparently free, and my friends and I sat down up there to talk for a while before leaving. The three of us were oblivious as the lower seats started to fill for the next show. As the theater filled, we noticed that the crowd seemed to be made up of stereotypical "punks" and "goths"--all were wearing dark clothing, and many had leather jackets, multicolored hair, multiple facial piercings, or combinations thereof. As the show started, we realized it was not a movie, but a series called "Fuck you.", a vaguely MTV style show targeted at the "rebellious teenager" audience, and which was so controversial, no network would air it, so it could only be seen in certain urban theaters.

This is where it got scary...

Partway into the show, the projectors suddenly shut down. The crowd, which had been shouting and cheering at the sex, drugs, violence, and other parentally unnapproved images, suddenly died down to an irritated murmer. From the balcony, I noticed large, strange looking curtains closing along the side walls. They were heavy, hinged curtains made of metal and bulletproof glass, and were sealing off all of the exits. As the doors were about to be blocked off, several men stormed in, wearing expressionless faces and bright blue trenchcoats. The were all heavily armed, and one, carrying a very large and scary machinegun, calmly walked to the front of the theater and wiped out the entire front row of viewers with a single wave of his gun.

As the others moved along the sides, picking off anyone who dared to panic, the man in front began barking orders in a cold, electronic voice. Everyone was to remain seated. One row at a time, they were to line up, single file, and line up against the back wall. Men would walk by the line with garbage bags, and everyone was to empty their pockets into them. It seemed a little elaboratefor such a "robbery". The main in front droned on, saying that this would happen again at the next three shows that day. I found it a little unusual that he would tell us all that, but at this point, escape was a higher priority.

The men hadn't seemed to notice that there was a balcony, and the people up there had not been seen yet. My friends and I managed to sneak down to an exit, which was not blocked. As we were about to sneak out, we noticed people being led out the door, in a single file line. We casually blended into the line, and tossed a few things into the bags as we passed them to avoid drawing attention. Somehow, we managed to slip out of the line as it was led outside, and hide behind a fence, which surrounded the parking lot. Catching our breath for a moment, we noticed there were several semi-trucks lined up nearby, and the people were being led towards them. It suddenly hit me why the man had not worried about telling everyone they would be back for the next three shows. This wasn't a robbery. It was an organized and systematic genocide.

At this point I began to wake up, and some of the unknowable details drifted into my mind. I would never know the who or why, only that this was a massive, nationwide holocaust. The powers-that-be had decided to wipe out the "overly rebellious" teenagers of America.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.