Had not dream-logged in a while. If these are the effects of a Queimada, they are quite strange. As they say, do not meddle in the affairs of meigas.

Anyway, I do not remember how the dream started; I was in a mall, with a black guy. We were looking for eating some breakfast, but then in a hurry I suppose we stole something. We ran and ran, until we came to some kind of school for little kids. We ran through that into a TV set, during a contest. We became part of the public, but someone (I suppose an employee from the place we had stolen the something) was there too, and we had this kind of fight, trying to look good during the contest.

I think he got badly hurt, so we ran away outside. I had some kind of dress that allowed me to fly (well, to drift). So I began flying (yeah, a dream about flying... curiously I don't remember ever remembering one). It was kinda fun, but it got out of control (too powerful winds), so I wake up.

What an excruciatingly terrible dream.

An argument and hostility between my boyfriend and I. Somehow it escalates and escalates until we are attacking each other, and then a war breaks out between us. He besieges my house, kills my siblings. I am a warrior queen then with my family and tribe of amazons to protect. We fight hard and get bloody but we are victorious!

I am huge, bigger than my real-life 5'5". I have muscles and a booming laugh. My tribe and I parade up and down the dairy aisle at a conquered supermarket and I pick my consorts from the gaggle of pretty girls in my coterie.

Later I am plain old Eliza in a shopping mall, again with boyfriend. This time we do not fight, but wander the mall, climbing endless stairs until we are at some sort of high-up pinnacle. There is still the hostility between us, absent in real life. We do not like each other here.

...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.