-/+

Poison

We were in the loft which was bare floored and warmed by a sole candle. There were three of us; one guy reminded me of Michael Lonsdale (Hugo Drax from Moonraker the other was not so clear. I left our group and when I had returned I was with a sandwich from whom none of us knew. "Poisoned" came to mind so we examined it carefully; it was a simple sandwich on white crusted bread with a leaf of lettuce and what appeared to be a cooked cut of salmon or trout. Harmlessly or so we thought.

I took the first bite, although it tasted funny I continued to masticate and eventually swallow it. Then I discarded the sandwich so we could begin our work. We were conspiring, against who or what I did not know.

After a short while I noticed something was wrong. I knew my face was green (don't tell me how or why the others didn't noticed it). I was starting to spit as my tongue was burning and clutching my throat. The others recoiled back in horror and fear. Then Drax began to froth, how could he have been poisoned too? He ran to another room. The only one of us who wasn't affected grabbed a knife and ran around frantically. I pleaded with him to call for help. He tried but the panic had overcome him. I tried to reassure him that Anthrax was not contagious. In the end I had to call 999 myself. I was pretty calm about the whole affair despite the fact I was dying.

I think this confirms that spicy food is indeed the cause of nightmares.

A fair amount of my dream last night focused on space travel and interspecies communication, specifically with my cats. Seems that my cats taught me (via an implant) how to communicate with them and other people with this implant using only my mind. Very cool stuff. I used it to talk to my big black cat, Rex while he was in his space ship in outer space. When he got back he taught some other people how to use this mental communication and we used this to our advantage against the bad guys that showed up. I say "bad guys" simply because that's all I remember about them. There were some people on the second floor of what seemed to be a school in a classroom and they were taken hostage by the bad guys, and I was trying to talk to them with my mind to find out what was going on and how I could help. I don't remember if the cats had anything interesting to say.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.