Odd little dreams last night, fractured, some of them made sense some didn't. I had a few of those 'voice' dreams, you know? Where you hear the voice of your mind talking about something and you start wondering what it is...

"... and so we take the dianetic surface area of the
 maternacic speakers to perform the final approach.
 Leaves us with the problem of scope. Does this have to
 make a difference to the final outcome? I think not..."

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH, what on earth am I talking about?)

Anyway there were a few of these, and each time I got close to understanding, they just sort of fled into the mist of my mind. It was, as you can imagine, *quite* frustrating. There were some visual dreams though, one about me guiding a spaceship, a small fighter type ship, I was sitting in the cockpit, and ready to do something important, when my alarm went off, and I woke up.

BUT, it was my alarm on Jupiter Mining Colony Satellite 2, and I remember thinking, "This can't be right, I didn't start off from here did I?" Anyway I remember getting up and switching on my computer terminal only to find some nice netmails which I read from my bed from the e-tablet. Then I wonder what my parents are upto and I realize they are sleeping in Holywood, about 9 miles from here. Oh, right, I'm in Belfast, Asleep. Dream fizzles. Quite Lucid Too.

Then there was the Obligatory Star Wars Dream, which I was expecting considering I saw the movie (Attack of the Clones) a couple of days ago and it kicked ass. I was, naturally, one of the Jedi in the Arena, beside Master Windel, my lightsaber fully on, and I was using the force like crazy. I had the bright idea of spinning and throwing my lightsaber at about knee level and then controlling it using the force so that it would chop out the legs of loads of droids before returning to me. Sweet. I would then run along the sweep I had just made and recover my lightsaber at the end.

That was a good dream, but it lasted for only about 30 seconds.

It is night. I am in a castle in the middle of the desert. A beautiful long black-haired Chinese woman is in love with me. But I do not love her. She mentions a certain page number and collapses in to unconsciousness but continues to cry rivers of tears. I take her and her diaries to an old woman in a room filled with books. The old woman looks through the diaries and is surprised to discover that the young woman has been in the castle far longer than her apparent age would suggest. She is the loyal daughter of the ruler of this castle. I tell the old woman to stop prying and just read the page indicated. When she does so the young woman wakes. I take her back to her room. I must leave.

I am in the middle of the dessert with my brother. We have a choice of movies to watch. He picks one I am not too keen on seeing. As we watch it the director, Alejandro Jodorowski, explains how the two lead characters, the man in black and the man in white are actually the same person. This pleases me immensly, as it gives the film greater depth.

At night I approach the Master in his camp in the desert. It is windy. Carrying many weapons, the Violent Man approaches to fight me. THe Master tells the Violent Man that there is a much worthier adversary at the bottom of the great ocean. It is an immense patch of chaotic darkness: the Black Maelstrom. The last group of mighty warriors he had sent there came back beaten and, out of desperation to save their honor, accused the Master of betraying them.

The Violent Man sees the futility of fighting such an elemental force and begs the Master to be allowed to stay. The Master gives the Violent Man a choice of being destroyed in the Maelstrom, or staying in the camp and learning wisdom from the Teacher.



NOTE: Please follow the hardlinks for possible symbol interpretations.

I was at a party in the house of a football player. There was a big table covered with little pills of all sizes and colors. We were playing a game: pop a pill without knowing what it is or what it will do to you, and answer any questions that anyone might ask you. I'd seen a guy take a white pill and then fall over immediately, so I knew that when my turn came I'd avoid the white pills. I took a blue pill instead, and just as someone was about to ask me a question, everything became hazy and eventually black.

When I regained awareness, I was bent over a bucket which was filled to the brim with my puke. I could feel my body heaving, and the liquid rising from my stomach, and I puked again. I spat a few times to get rid of the excess in my mouth, and could taste the nastiness of it. I looked up and saw a teacher, named Mr. Weimer. I looked around and assumed that I must be in his house. He helped me up and took me to the living room where he assisted me in lying down on the couch.

"I happened to walk by the house, and saw what they were doing to you."

"What? Who? What did they do to me?"

"You had taken some kind of pill, and had passed out. They were beating you, and were planning on raping you when I arrived."

"Oh."

We were silent for a few minutes, until I noticed something on the ceiling in the corner of the room. There was a big red splotch, and trickles of red liquid oozing down the walls. I looked at Mr. Weimer and asked him, "Um.. what is that? It looks like blood." He glanced in the direction I was pointing and looked very shocked. "I have no idea..."

"Do you have a flashlight? I'll check it out for you."

"Are you sure? You're pretty sick.. the sight of anything gruesome might make you throw up again."

"It's all right. I like attics."

He handed me a flashlight and I walked up the attic stairs. There was a light switch that I flipped when I reached the top, and I could see a huge window all the way across the room. The attic seemed to be larger than the house itself, and I wondered how that was possible. As I walked towards the corner of the room where the blood had been seeping through the ceiling, I glanced at the contents of the attic. The first thing I saw was a head on a table; it was obviously a plastic head, but it looked just like Jack Nicholson and I could've sworn that he winked and smiled at me just like he did in The Shining before yelling out "Heeeeeere's Johnny!" I tried not to pay too much attention to him and kept walking.

When I finally did reach the end of the room, I noticed that the window was broken, and there was a huge mess to the right of it. There were dead mice all over the place, but they hadn't died of natural causes or been caught in any traps. I knelt next to them to take a closer look and saw something horrible: mice were everywhere, sacrificed, in disgusting positions. One was on its back, it's ribcage pulled open to reveal it's entrails; another was at a miniature desk that was probably pulled from a dollhouse, it's head hanging off by a thread; and another was crucified like Jesus.

I was horrified and stood up again to take another look around the room. Directly across from the mouse massacre was a blood-soaked blanket over a blood-soaked mattress. The blanket seemed to be breathing. I gasped, and whatever had been lying on the mattress woke up. I blacked out.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.