I was having a really boring small talk with two girls and their boyfriends whom all I knew. We were sitting in a kitchen in my house and I had bad vibes about the so called conversation. The boys were all quiet and one girl kept pushing me making me to talk shite which I had no intention to.

Luckily I was saved by Susanna who came in. I rose up giving my chair to her. And my status as a target of questions. Instead, I started to sharpen knives. There were couple of different equipments to do the job but first ones didn't work.
- They are not even hot, I noted as Susanna came to check what I was doing. I kept a knife under a stone which was supposed to be some kind of piece of bloody miracle stone, making knives sharp when you put them under it. I took the knife, looked at it in disgust and started sharpening it in traditional way. And I kid you not when I say that it needed only couple of whets to sharpen the blade.

There was a sort of capture-the-flag type game going on. It involved crawling through tunnels and across platforms and ramps, like one of those playground systems of suspension bridges and monkey bars and tunnels. I knew that the year before, I had done something incredibly daring and impressive. So I got into it.

I crawled into the center, where one was more exposed and there were fewer strategic options. The enemy could raise a platform and trap me there, but one of their kind followed me, so they had to open a way to the dungeons. I crawled down, hurrying, barely ahead of the person following me - who looked like the young Boba Fett from Episode II, but was a teenage female. At the bottom were pins and needles, and I had captured some shiny new standard needles. There was a container of thick needles that looked as if they were made of lead. I opened it and took half of them so that both teams would have some. I also took some pins, and I was also trying to crawl and not stick myself. The person chasing me laughed and kept sticking pins into herself to bother me. I kept asking her to stop but she wouldn't, so I just crawled forward. I crawled through some other passages to where there was a bank of people using sewing machines that were on my team, and I started sticking the pins and needles that I had found into pin cushions. My enemy came up behind me, handed pins to the girl on the sewing machine nearest me, and said "I brought you some extra pins."

I turned around and said, "Wait - you mean to tell me that you are the enemy and you chased me all this time and now you're helping my team?" She said "yeah" and shrugged. I said, "I hate you. I hope you die in a horrible way." I hoped that the grown-ups didn't get mad at me for that, and decided that my excuse would be that I say things like that all the time and am always joking. But really I wanted to rip into the girl, and I hoped I'd made her feel horrible. I did hate her.

Then I woke up. Was still mad at the bitch.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.