I was standing in the 6th grade wing at Lone Hill Middle School, my old junior high school. My friend Jeremy was with me, and it was something to the effect of Open House. He started talking up a storm with an old teacher, and slowly everyone started going away.

I started walking toward the Multi-Purpose room. When I got there, I saw this middle aged overweight woman walking with two children about 10 years old, one boy and one girl. I walked over to her and she said something to me... I can't remember the words she said, exactly, but it was a reference to me and her oldest (my age) daughter. and I'm like "whaaa??" I had no idea who or what she was talking about.

I turned around, and theres this cute blonde girl standing there, like right up in my face. I asked "what's your name?" and she said "Irresistible" and tried to kiss me. I backed away, trying to remember if and where I had seen this person before. She had the look on her face of "why don't you remember me?"

That's all I can recall...

This is weird because I never remember dreams. It's also weird because I cannot place the girl's face with anyone.

My mother is walking around a garden, hanging up white clothes. I do not want to help her.

I am lying in the black dirt across form an Asian man. We are lying face to face with a wire fence between us. He is spitting a long stream of water in to my mouth, in order to humiliate me. I spit the water back in his eyes, knowing there would be terrible consequences. The water is acid. He clutches his burning eyes and face and screams. His family run out of his house. They are speaking a foreign language. One of them detaches himself from the group and comes over and kicks my prone body. I just lie there, accepting the fact that they're probably going to kill me, but still defiant.

A woman is screaming and running along the deck of an aircraft carrier below me. I see her through the wire fence on the dock. Soldiers run after her. One stops, fires, and runs again. She continues screaming and running, desperately. A shot finally hits and the soldiers are upon her.

A little child is also running away from the soldiers. He is nimble and quick, so the soldiers have a hard time keeping up. By now a crowd has gathered. They are cheering him on. I want to help or cheer him on also, but I am afraid. He climbs a wire fence enclosing a small private boat. There is a small opening at the top. It looks like he's going to make it. I am crying for joy. People are taking lots of pictures. One of them takes a close-up of my tear-drenched face.



NOTE: Please follow the hardlinks for possible symbol interpretations.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.