-/+

The indestructible robot

I was on a spaceship with my crew. We were about to activate a robot (which looked like something out of ABC Warriors1) that we had discovered. Once the robot had been powered up it went ballastic and started firing at us, I of course hide.

The doctor from Babalon5 fired a laser cannon at the robot which then exploded. After a few seconds the robot started re-assembling itself and much to the shock of the doctor. The robot turned into a spear/javalin shaped object and entered the barrel of the Doc's laser canon. After which it expanded out to its normal shape and destroyed the cannon. The Doc ran into the container that I was hiding inside.

The doc had only been in the container for a short while when the robot slipped through the grill at the front of it. Again we had to get out of the container but before we left I slipped my hand around the grill and pressed the button that would lock it(!)

Wolverine2 suggested that he would dispose of the robot but at a price. I agreeded and then I saw Wolverine jumping on a cargo net that he had rigged to be like a trampoline. Wolverine and the container were see-sawing on the makeshift trampoline.

I was no longer in the spaceship but instead on the third floor of my University's computer lab. My mom and dad were carrying the robot (who was now a blue smiling cuddly toy tied to some bricks inside a see through plastic bag) to the window. I offered to help my mom to throw it out of the window. My dad wanted to put these two motorola vtec mobile phones inside the bag because he didn't want them anymore. Finally we threw the bag out of the window. I got mad cause my mom didn't even more to look below incase someone was there.

Now I was in my sister's room and I had the two phones that my dad wanted to throw away. I was taking out the old sim cards and replacing them with my phone's one. Oh those vtec fones had a spare sim card slots labelled "SPARE SIM CARD".

Identity

If you've been following my day logs you'll know that on July 1, 2000 I recommended that geez make a few changes his poem I am.... Well I had another dream that I was watching a node writing its self in front of me. It kept writing something like this: "If I change it I'll lose my identity. Each of those lines is vital to my identity..." it kept repeating it. I'm sorry geez didn't mean to upset you there son! :( Weird ass dream.. self writing nodes...
12000AD comic strip
2A comic character from Marvel

A boy I know was krazyglued to the floor of his bedroom. He didn't mind so much, because the windows let in enough light for photosynthesis to occur and he's an easygoing fellow anyhow. I brought him grape punch juiceboxes and a blue silk shirt, much too small for him, so he wouldn't get too hungry or bored. His roommate seemed irked, and grumpily slung his bed over his shoulder and took over the neighbouring bedroom. After the roommate'd left the room, my friend sheepishly pointed to a pot (an elite double boiler, no less), the roommate's, that was half dissolved by krazy glue. (somehow..) I gave him a hug and wandered off to the UBC Sewing Department to get some invisible thread to sew some aspect of that room back together. I ran in to his father, who suggested we solder it instead. He was on his way to the pool, but promised to bring his soldering iron, which was in his swimming locker, afterwards.

I was completely convinced, as I was doing my laundry today, that this had happened this afternoon, until I realized that I had been at work. My friend photosynthesizing his supper didn't strike me as odd until later..

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.