yossarian showed up at the door, wearing a white tuxedo. We were all going to have the perfect candlelight dinner, but then he got a nosebleed, and we had to walk ten miles to the drugstore. We cut through the park; it was flooded with ice, and the path suddenly rose up and became a steep cliff.

I lost my footing, hanging by my hands and the concrete began to melt and peel, chunks of tire rubber in my hands. Then Jim came shooting up through the ice, grinning with his silver fish. I hadn't seen him since kindergarten. He told me he had always loved me, but didn't know how to say it, "Love was different then."

I went under the ice with him; I could breathe the warm water, but I saw my father's feet approaching from above...

this was my third time to see that in my dream this week.
a blue fly that is notably big (about a foot) and birght in collor.
i saw every details of it. its feelers, simple eyes, and feets. i even felt the worm air flow generated by the flap of wings.
the fly floated in front of my eye balls. i felt my eyes getting drier by the air flow.

then i woke up.
it's lunatic.
Dead Highway, Walk On By, Lesson
  • Deep inside a desert night, maybe somewhere in Arizona, driving a hundred on some straight, dead highway. It's seventy-five degrees outside and all the windows are open. Life is one continuous gust of petulant wind. We don't say a word; all of us are tired. I've been driving so long I've forgotten our destination. Accelerating downhill, the engine blows up in three beautiful splashes of opaque sparks. I put it in neutral and just let the potential energy flow out of us. We inch to a halt at the bottom of the wide valley. Not a word.

  • Walking through an old-fashioned Smalltown, USA with my father. We cross the street and enter a cafe that seems very familiar. I'm hungry and ready to eat but we just keep walking; past the empty tables, past the hollow-faced cashier, past the sleeping cook, past the restrooms, out the back screen door. Walk on by.

  • After hitting the snooze button, I fell half-asleep and received a lesson about my intuitive sense. Upon waking I could not describe to myself what the lesson was. It seemed to be a wholly other kind of knowledge, impregnable to normal thought. This itself was the lesson.
A fly landed somewhere in our upper living room. I told my little brother to kill it, and he did. Then I got some soft paper to grab the corpse so I could flush it down the toilet. But when I grabbed the corpse with paper, it just crushed and parts of it fell down. I tried to get them, but they would not stick with the paper. I thought they burned through, as if the flies had a blood of acid, like Aliens. Then the remains etched into the floormat and became some sort of black switch made of plastic.


In the dream a battleship construction completed on our shore (we live near the waters of lake inari). It is notable that just before going to sleep, a battleship had completed in my Civilization II game. I went cruising with it in our lake. I wanted to kill those cruisers that had been pestering our shores (in the CivII game, there had been huge swarms of Japanese cruisers in Celtic shores). Suddenly the battleship turned into something that look like a lawnmover, but it gave off electric shocks on a buttonpush (the day before I had played a bit with an electric shock mosquito killer- hit mosquito with it and activate the current just before the hit => snap!). I went on looking the cruisers which had turned into fish, but they always dived before I could hit them. I couldn't see them, and it irritated. Finally I found one, grabbed it on top of my electric killer-lawnmover and gave off a shock. The fish shivered and blast threw it back in water, where it was left floating. I was disgusted at its burnt corpse (it had turned into a fly now; it looked like a fish but feelings I had towards it were like those to a fly). I left it floating and went off.

It started out with me trying to get a date for some sort of dance or party thing and a part of my brain is thinking "oh no this is going to be one of those horrid flashback to High School dreams." Except the person actually says yes and when we get there its not a dance at all.

We are in a house with tons and tons of knickknacks and one of them is supposedly an enchanted princess. In order to un-enchant her we have to touch whatever statue she's been turned into 25 times, but we only have a limited amount of time to figure out which one she is. For any of you who've read the book Ozma of Oz, the third or fourth book in the Oz series by Frank Baum, think the Gnome King and his statue collection including the ones that used to be the Royal Family of Ev.

So I go around touching things 25 times not finding the right one, as do the 20 some odd other people who are also at this party. I'm impressed by the variety of knickknacks and other things in the house. Finally I come across a grasshopper, (further reference to the Oz books as the Scarecrow was turned into a grasshopper statue in that book). As I touch it it starts to move, I touch it some more it moves more, until its jumping around but still no princess. So my dream-self decides that maybe everyone has to touch it 25 times so we all form a big circle and try and pass it around (which as the touching makes it more lively and it keeps trying to escape gets more difficult), but still no princess. Then I realize that it was just a trick to make us waste time, this is not the real princess just a simple decoy, so back to the search.

In the end we never found the princess. The lady who owned the house and who was presumably the one who cast the spell in the first place came out to call time, and we all engaged in various group building games like the ones you play at summer camp. (Which was rather odd since in theory we were all supposed to be a party of friends and so shouldn't have need basic get-to-know you games. Then I woke up.

Listened to the Rush song Subdivisions several times before going to sleep and this dream occurred. I was on a spaceship that was being hijacked by a pirate and his crew. He was bald, had an eyepatch, and was inside some sort of small mech. He enters the ship and we all open fire. My friend goes down so I remove him from his mech and I put it on and suit up. I fire darts at the head pirate which stick on his bald head. He gets mad and chases me down. I find a janitor's closet which I hide inside. I'm panicking like mad until I realize that this entire dream is a computer game. I suddenly see a mouse pointer which I move up to the top of my vision and up pops a menu. I click on exit and the dream ends. Strangely enough, exactly when the dream ends, my alarm clock goes off.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.