I had one dream but I only remember fragments and out of order...

There were two main settings: one was my college and the other was a planet far far away whose name I forget...

I saw a lot of my friends on campus. But there was a big show being run in the gymnasium, and it was packed. I don't remember what the show was about, but I know I was on stage for a while, either stalling or speaking like I was in charge (that is, I know I wasn't the actual entertainment).

I know that while I was on stage, it appeared the whole front half of the rows of seats looked empty. But when I was backstage I could see everyone was in identical blue uniforms.

A mysterious lady gave me the password to travel between them and said I must use it in the Star Room. The 'Star Room' was a room with carpeted floor, walls, and ceiling that for some reason was connecting the men's and women's bathroom in the gym.

The password was SIRENE. If anyone tries to tell you you can't read in dreams, don't believe them. I had to type this in to my watch and check my spelling and everything.

The other world didn't look particularly strange... I remember what looked like another campus, and a zoo on it.

Me and somebody else were trying to get through of the zoo. An animal section was marked for dangerous animals, but we went through the fence anyway and got into the building on the other side without incident. Coming into the building, and just on the other side of the window next to the door we came in at, I saw a huge falcon.

We ended up in a classroom. I think we were being chased... My watch didn't work anymore, or something, and I was wrestling for a way to produce the password... if I could remember it. ("It's SIREN with an 'e' on the end!")

I tried writing it on the blackboard.


I was on campus, coming into the dorm. I passed through the lobby, and didn't see anyone I recognized, but as I headed to the stairs someone called out my name. I turned around and looked at a large person I've never seen before. He told me .. that I was finally learning.

I watched Jurassic Park III last night. I am assuming that's why I had the sort of dream that I did. The dream doesn't have anything to do with the plot of the movie, though... no spoilers here.

I don't remember many of the surrounding details, like where I was in the beginning and the other parts of my dream. I do remember the adrenaline-rushing parts, or most of them.

My friend Breana was with me, although she wasn't the same person as my real-life friend by that name. We were in some sort of old wooden shed, much more like the old sheds on my father's farm than any of the Jurassic Park compounds. We were being chased by an unnaturally bright green alligator-dragon-thing. It had a sort of snapping alligator head with the requisite sharp teeth, and beside that one fist... a very strange fist. The fingers were tipped with short claws, and the thumb was coiled against the clenched fingers. The fist was small, but dripping with an acidic poison. At one point in the dream, Breana and I were standing on green crusty sand across a little moat from the wooden shed, dodging poison flung at us.

Then at some point the thing was distracted, and we dived into the moat. We made it to a wooden platform, then dived underwater into a corridor. Swimming was very, very easy... one stroke would propel us a long way. We were turning down blind corridors, and at one point I remember having to wait underwater with my eyes open, waiting for the creature to swim past. Unfortunately, I was respirationally incontinent and my bubbles alerted the thing to my presence. It was distracted by something or Breana, or both, and I waited underwater for longer than I should have been able to before we made another escape.

The whole thing was a lot more exciting than it sounds... it was as exciting as the movie, any of the three movies, although I had no more of a sense of danger than I had had while watching the movies. At some point the dodge-and-flee tactics brought us out of the wooden shed maze and across some dirt into a sort of town. The monster took on human form (which looked a bit like those creatures shown in the previews of The Ghosts of Mars, which was incidentally not previewed before JPIII) and when we climbed under this wooden roof covering metal tanks (the kind that hold liquid or gas) on a metal framework (which incidentally, is something we have here at the farm) he could not reach us. It was the same sort of situation with the Headless Horseman and the church in Sleepy Hollow, but there was no real reason why this certain spot was safe in my dream.

The monster-man tried to get some big buff peasant man to use the monster-man's sword to knock us out from underneath the roof, but the peasant took the sword and gave it to us, and we killed the monster-man with it. I think Breana actually did that part.

Later, we were somewhere talking about our adventures, and the experience turned into having been a video game. We repeated it, although this time in a sort of fast forward, without worries because we knew what was going to happen.

This was not a nightmare. Nowhere in it did I experience the sheer terror that I felt so often as a child when the room was too dark. The fear I felt was a sort of adrenaline-rush, the kind I know from video games and movies and books. Still, I watched the original Jurassic Park in the theatre, and my family owns that and The Lost World on video, which I have seen repeatedly. Jurassic Park III is a whole new experience... one effective enough to invade even my dreams.

I was sleeping on the floor of a hotel room while my friend's girlfriend slept on the bed.

At some time during the night she asked me to join her, and we began messing around.

At some point, I am on top of her apparently with my eyes closed, because when I opened them, her form was made of white cake with vanilla frosting and shredded coconut.

Every place I had touched her, the frosting was eaten away exposing the cake.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.