The Carlosian Dream Project

Part Five

See: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4.

Note: This segment appears to take place before Part 1, and Part 2, and probably takes place before Part 3.

Grey.

BaronCarlos stands as darkness, in a realm of gray, the place between the darkness and the light.

A limbo, a place without form and filled with fog.

A Sense of Danger is in the air, and Carlos opens his black trench coat to reveal a black ebony scabbard.

From the corner of his dark eyes, Baron Carlos spies a figure, moving in the mist.

The figure is grey, a compromiser, the most hated individual known to the Baron of Darkness.

Carlos pursues the vile person through the mist and the fog, his black trench coat billowing behind him in his pursuit.

As BaronCarlos rounds a corner, a woman stands in his path.

The woman, is grey.

Her shimmering silver gown is accented by her stunning red hair, and fierce hazel eyes.

Baron Carlos draws his silver blade Katana Sword, for she is also grey.

But before Carlos can react the grey warrior comes out of hiding and charges BaronCarlos, forcing him to lose grip of his Katana Sword, giving the woman the queue to take it.

Carlos, not unarmed, takes out his Wakizashi Sword, also held in a like ebony scabbard, and parries the cowardly grey warrior.

The warrior flees, again, as BaronCarlos regains his composure.

Once again, BaronCarlos follows in pursuit, but this time, the Dark Knight overtakes the young warrior.

With quick work, BaronCarlos dispatches the enemy, and goes in search for the grey woman in the silver dress, but he can neither find her, nor his lost Katana blade.

Part 6

Dream Log: January 17, 2000:Interpretation

My dream last night was odd. I, unfortunately, remember litte now, except that I had a feeling when I awoke that it was a weird dream. And I had a strong vibe for my 5th and 6th grade computer science teacher, Mr. Paul Krocheski. I decided it was a sign that I should contact him, to thank him for my great education. I found an email address from 1996 that bounced. I decided to email a colleague, hopefully he will know, and respond to my inquirery.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.