I had a day full of endless nightmares...and despite the exhaustion that is setting in part of me refuses to face my bed, to face the possibilities of more of these dreams, these terrible, terrible dreams....

The world is going to end. The world is going to end. The monster will come and rip me apart piece by piece. He’ll start with my mind…making it focus on the pain…then he’ll rip everyone and everything I care about into tiny pieces and force me to watch. Watch the torment on their faces the pleading in their eyes. They will watch me watch them helplessly. He’s taken it all away]. The monster wont let me move only watch. I have to watch every last devastating second. The pain in their eyes. I need to help them but I can’t move. I’m helpless, paralyzed, listening to their screams of terror and agony. All my friends and loved ones are gone now. Ripped to pieces by the monster while I sat and watched in terror. All the things that mattered are gone. I am alone now to face the monster. He looks into my eyes and I look into his and can see my reflection only it’s not me…. its something much more terrifying. The fear is so intense. I cannot bear it. He touches me. I try to scream but bitterness has silenced me. I am paralyzed watching myself and feeling my self being ripped to pieces and unable to do anything about it. He rips me apart piece by piece. Reminding me each time how I deserve this for my evil deeds. The pain is so intense the fear is beyond belief. This is the end. No. He makes me suffer longer by leaving me together just enough to watch. To watch and to wait as the world passes by. Useless and helpless I wait and watch. I wonder if it will ever end.

Maybe I've gone insane...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.