I don't do these dreamlogs very often but I just had to do one this morning.

Let me just preface this by saying that I have never been attracted to Britney Spears, I've never fantasized about her, sure she's hot (sometimes), but she especially does nothing for me now ever since she went all Curly on us. Nyuck nyuck.

I had a dream last night that I was making out with Britney Spears. I was down in the sticks where I grew up, by the fields and the backroads where I had spent my misspent youth. For the sake of brevity I'll sum up a huge part of it by saying were trying to find a good spot to fuck. And we found one finally, by the side of the road, under this canopy of small trees (or maybe bushes). The tops of them curved back over towards us almost making a perfect archway. And the grass below was perfect and clean and soft.

It wasn't a wet dream (no nocturnal emissions) but it got as close to one as you can get. I woke up before the deal was closed, as it were. But we got it on. Not until after something else weird happened. My Dad showed up with his wife. They were buying land there and they picked that spot, outside the trees, to sign a contract! His wife signed it, the paper right up against the trees where my head was. We were trying to be quiet while this was going on!

Freud, are you reading?

Oh and I woke up with Weezer's "El Scorcho" running over and over again in my head. I have no idea why.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.