The black mage and the thief climbed a ladder to the roof. There was a skeleton going into seizure with a Latin attack... the black mage gave it a thump on the ribs and it calmed down.

"Stute, gladiatore," it said (and somehow I understood that as "thank you, gladiator", which proves that even in my dreams I don't know Latin), and then tried to seduce my thief.

Levitation Practice

  • I'm demonstrating my levitation/flying abilities to people in a large gym. First I show them how I can soar around the room at will, kicking off of walls and ceiling as if there's no such thing as gravity. Then I demonstrate the subtle method by which I leave the ground: standing straight on the floor, I am able to bring my knees up towards my chest and feet off the floor without falling. In this way, my center of gravity remains stationary in space and I can then project myself up into the air. I repeat the lift-off technique over and over for the observers so they can examine the crucial point at which the physics-defying miracle occurs.
Upon waking, I ponder if this dream was a lesson for using a similar technique while awake in order to induce astral projection.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.