It's a little strange - I have remembered dreams with a greater clarity over the past few days... does anyone else have this periodic remembrance? Hmm, on with the dream:


I've travelled back in time to the Victorian era with 3 other strangers. The first looks like Brad Pitt with longer hair, the second like Dr Hillary Jones and the last was a woman; not my Dream Girl but Germaine Greer of all people.

We were in a social club with scientists exchanging ideas. A very obnoxious person, looking a lot like my Project leader was dismissing my idea for a flying machine. I angrily stood up from the table and lead him (forcefully, by the arm) to my lab area (conveniently attached to the social club :-) There I showed him exactly how well the machine flew. He laughed at me, shouting to his friends that the machine had no power and couldn't drive itself.

Brad Pitt guy reminds me about propellers - I quickly build one and my flying machine (looking very steam punk) swoops over London.

The owner of the club introduces me to his daughter. I smile as I recognise Dream Girl, she smiles at me.

We cuddle and smooch in the lab - we make love under the flying machine.

This was another very wierd dream. I took a benadryl to help knock me out, so unfortunately, I wasn't able to wake up in order to interrupt this nightmare.

I was in a cold, dark, slimy dungeon like area. I was being chased through it, and I would end up in small dead end rooms and pits, stacked with dead bodies. The imagery in my mind was very vivid, and I noted how each individual person died. I can still now remember what the faces look like, and the nightmare bothered me. A lot.

The deaths ranged from car accidents to projectile weapon wounds to decapitations. I must have seen and noted at least 70 unique deaths and corpses. The smell, I dreamt, was wretched.

Agthorr and I were driving around Boston metro laying the infrastructure required so that Void, him, and I could have virtual sex. But, we never actually did anything except drive around feeling like we were doing something.

Then, we were at one of the Quincy Market restaurants and there was this overweight ugly blond girl with long hair who was supposedly Void but I'm like "That's not Void!" and then she was just the hostess at the restaurant. It was a very weird dream. And, I don't even do cybersex. After that I was trying to explain the concept of open source to my dad...

When I grow up, I wanna be a fireman!

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.