I've been having really vivid dreams, especially about sex, ever since I started The Pill a few months ago. I had this great dream while I was sleeping the day away.

I was coming home from a party, I think, loosely holding hands with this girl I'd just met. She was a little taller than me, maybe 5'10", with dishwater blonde hair in a ponytail that came down to her lower back; slender but not skinny... nice, small, perky breasts... Come to think of it, she looked a lot like a taller version of my ex-girlfriend. I wonder what my subconscious is trying to tell me...

We got to my house (as often happens in my dreams, it was not where I live now, but in the dream, it was my place) and I led her around a corner and down a hallway to my room. The walls were a sort of burnt orange, and the doors along the hallway were a dark, dusty red. We stopped and kissed in the doorway of my bedroom, then I closed the door and we sat on my bed. She seemed really nervous. She was sitting a little ways away from me on the bed, with her hands pressed between her thighs.

I put my hand gently under her chin and turned her to kiss me. I slowly pushed her plaid overshirt off her shoulders with my other hand, and threw it on the floor. I laid her back on my bed, and began kissing her, very softly. I put one hand behind her neck, and brushed the other one very lightly over her body, barely touching her; up the curve of her hip, across her belly, sloooowly across the tops of her breasts, and finally up the side of her neck to her hair. She still seemed very nervous, a little tense, though slightly less so, so I worked very carefully, not wanting to rush things and scare her. I was suddenly sure she'd never been with a woman before; a fledgling lesbian.

I worked the hairtie out of her ponytail and ran my fingers through her soft hair. I had an urge to wrap my hand around it and pull it, to tilt her head back so I could bite at her neck, to dominate her; but I resisted... I wanted to be gentle with her. I pulled the hairtie out of my own hair as well, and shook my wavy strawberry blonde hair down around my face. I rolled over on my side, propped up on an elbow and slightly on top of her, one leg between hers, and kissed her closed eyelids, her nose, her soft lips. She tangled her fingers in my hair, seeming to feel a little more daring, and I pressed my tongue between her lips as I ran my hand back down to her breasts. She gasped a little and returned my kiss with equal heat.

Taking this as a good sign, I slid my hand down to the waistband of her jeans, and ran a finger along the inside of it, untucking her t-shirt as I went. Excited by where she realized this was leading, she kissed back even more passionately. I rested my hand on her lower back, pulling her against me, grinding my thigh between her legs a little, before finishing untucking her shirt. I kept her held close as I slowly worked my hand up her torso inside her shirt. I began kissing along her jaw and neck as my hand reached her breast. I could feel her nipple harden under my hand, and she gave a soft little moan. I pulled back a bit and smiled down at her before pulling her shirt up and off in one motion. She smiled back, looking distinctly less shy than she had before. Keeping eye contact, I reached around to unclasp her bra, letting it fall to one side. I moved to straddle her, and took one lovely breast in each hand.

Unfortunately, I'll have to finish this fantasy in my waking hours, because at this point I was awakened by my cell phone ringing.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.