I don't normally remember my dreams, blah blah blah, Last night I dreamt that Real Madrid beat Manchester United 9 - 3, the actual result was 3 - 1 so my spectral foresight must be having some focusing promlems.

Then I dreamt that my boss came into my office and demanded to know where all the work I am suppoed to have done is. Ok, thats not so odd, at this point she jumped on my table and chased me around the room. (Ok I do have a lot of work to do today, but I wonder where that dream came from?)

I had a dream that I had given birth to a very tiny baby. I was quite pleased to have a baby and I kept showing it to everyone. But it was so small that I kept losing it. When I found the tiny baby after losing it it was covered in tiny clothing that I had to scratch off to find the tiny baby's face. It was when I was scratching off the baby's clothes that I realised it was actually a Lego person. It dawned on me that this meant the baby could not breathe or eat as its mouth didn't open. I asked my mum about this as I wasn't sure what to do but I knew the baby was still alive. She informed me that the baby didn't need to breathe at this size but could absorb goodness in the form of copper which I could scratch from the inside of the bathtub.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.