Yet another day of getting up painfully early to take finals. Wasn't as bad as December 11, 1999, though... only this time, it was for a Calc final. Knew a lot of the stuff really quick, but a fair chunk I blanked out on. Arrg.

Now I sit, trying to learn more DirectX whilst I await my final final, Computer Sciences. Ah... a final consisting entirely of coding. That's my kinda final.

Fortunately, tomorrow I don't have the ludicrously early schedule I thought I did.... that can wait until Friday. Instead, I'll be home all day tomorrow, ready to greet my friend who's going to college in Alabama as he returns home to hopefully restore the balance of insanity that has been so horribly ruined in our neighborhood since his departure.

...BACK...FORWARD...

My cousin the Reverend says he wants to fly in from San Francisco to do the awfully big wedding, plus the old Nashville Soka Gakkai crew wants to be part of the ceremony. But apparently the Church of Everything (whatever the fuck that is) is handling all the arrangements, right down to the loops to be used by the live DJs and the choice of weapons and ammo for the bridesmaid squadron. Is this a shotgun wedding now? I don't seem to remember the... uh... circumstances that would warrant such a thing.

Many family members have begun to complain about the lack of a proper cleric - "Is this some sort of cult thing?" cousin Gina asked when I told her about all this rampant nuptializing; she, too, wanted a cut of the wedding plannage.

Meanwhile, I must somehow appease my seven current wives - they're not taking this at all well, and they're voting tomorrow on whether or not to hold a wildcat strike on the farm. And we're not just talking about goats unmilked and bacon unfried, you dig? Either way, I'll have to go into Appeasement Mode; this means I must rummage through the attic and find my old spiked dog collar and handcuffs. Cool.

Z is inconsolable; he won't return my phone calls, and has only communicated via a third party ("when will you cease these senseless marriages?", etc, etc - a real sweetheart, but way too damn emotional sometimes). I'm told they have removed all sharp metal objects from his condo, and are taking turns handling the suicide watch...

Like Granddaddy always said, "Son, the hogs must come first." A wise man, in spite of his lack of book-learnin'. The hogs must come first.

no sign of yesterdays alleged prowler. had a huge chinese food lunch with people from work. found out i made a jackass of myself at the office christmas party. i thought i quietly passed out. oh no. i got loud. i have regained my crown as the office lush. made a new resolution to not drink at office functions ever EVER again.

ever.

i swear.
Another dull day at work.

My friend from Prince George who is going to UNBC is visiting... :) Only bad thing about that is that I don't get to do much with him (argh!) darn work. Well maybe once the weekend comes along! :)

Got called for an interview (ok not an interview, but more a meeting) Hopefully get a new job outa this! :)

Recieved some money today (plus) but money isn't mine to spend (minus)

...Back - Forward...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.