"I like you, Glorious Godfrey! You're a shallow, precious child -- the Revelationist -- happy with the sweeping sound of words!

But I am the Revelation! The Tiger-Force at the core of all things! When you cry out in your dreams -- it is Darkseid that you see!"


Evil megalomaniacal supervillain, created by Jack Kirby and owned by DC Comics. Darkseid is a very big guy with gray, rock-like skin, and you'll often find him gazing ominously, hands clasped behind his back, at the ruins of the world around him. He is one of the cosmically-powerful New Gods, and he rules the hellish planet of Apokolips.

Darkseid is powerful enough to bitchslap Superman around, and he also possesses the "Omega Effect", beams of energy he can project from his eyes which can either destroy something, transport it across space and time, or even resurrect the dead. He also has access to all the tools, technology, and weaponry of Apokolips, including Boom Tube generators (hand-held teleporters), Parademons (mindless cannon fodder to throw at superheroes), and evil minions with like DeSaad, Granny Goodness, Kalibak, Glorious Godfrey, and many others.

Darkseid is obsessed with discovering the Anti-Life Equation, which will allow him to dominate all sentient life. Let's hope he doesn't succeed...


"On your knees for the master! The hour has come! HE has come! Who is beyond good and evil? Who is the prophet of Anti-Life? Who is the Rock, the Chain, and the Lightning? All powerful! All unforgiving! All conquering!

WHO IS YOUR NEW GOD NOW AND FOREVER?"

"Darkseid is."

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.