Stands for Double Vaginal, Double Anal and is what you are paid the most for if you happen to be a woman who is 'acting' in a porno. It is the name of the band composed largely of Matt Stone and Trey Parker, the guys who created South Park. DVDA did the second version of WWBBD; the version that played during the credits of South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut.

In addition to performing "What would Brian Boitano Do Pt II" on the South Park movie soundtrack, DVDA also plays "Now You're A Man" on the Orgazmo soundtrack, and "Warts On My Dick" during BASEketball. Furthermore, DVDA also performs the music for many of the songs on the show and on the South Park: Chef Aid CD.

At this time, DVDA does not have a solo album.

The nickname for "double vaginal/double anal", a seemingly impossible sexual act involving a woman and four men. I first heard this ridiculous acronym in the movie Orgasmo, and thought it was something those cooky creators of South Park had come up with. Since then I learned it was something actually performed in real porns, when I walked in on one of Louie's jerk-off sessions and saw the pile of contorted bodies on the television screen.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.