"Crocodile Dundee" is a adventure/comedy movie from 1986. It was directed by Peter Fairman and written by John Cornell, Paul Hogan, and Ken Shadie. The cast includes Paul Hogan, Linda Kozlowski, John Meillon, David Gulpilil, and others.

There's a little of him in all of us.

American newspaper reporter Sue Charlton (Linda Kozlowski) hears about a man in the Australian Outback that was attacked by a crocodile and killed it using just a knife. She leaves New York to go and interview him. That man is Michael J. 'Crocodile' Dundee (Paul Hogan), and eccentric safari guide. She pays him to take her on a guided tour of what happened to him. They head off into the outback and get into some adventures. During this time they get to know each other fairly well. Sue invites Crocodile Dundee to return to New York with her. How will Dundee do in the big city?

In this movie you get two fish out of water stories in one. First Ms. New York goes off into the wilderness and learns to survive there. Then Mr. Outback visits New York and gets a taste of the city life. It is an entertaining adventure story with some excellent humor. Plus you get the great line "That's not a knife... This is a knife!"

Followed by Crocodile Dundee II and it looks like a third edition is in the works called Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.