Transforms from jeep to robot and back!

DECEPTICON: CRANKCASE

FUNCTION: DATA COLLECTOR
"Things are never as good as they seem."

A wheezing, whining ingrate. As welcome as a rash of rust-rot. The worse things get, the happier he is. Enjoys complaining about everything. Equipped with vast memory storage capacity and shell-resistant armor. Also equipped with infrared probes that penetrate and analyze enemy circuitry. Armed with two high-impact laser blasters and a distortion modulator that scrambles enemy cerebral impulses.

  • Strength: 8
  • Intelligence: 6
  • Speed: 3
  • Endurance: 9
  • Rank: 7
  • Courage: 7
  • Firepower: 8
  • Skill: 8
Transformers Tech Specs


A crankcase is the part of a car which houses the crankshaft; a crank is, among other things, a slang term for a grouchy, ill-tempered person. More often than not, Hasbro wrote the tech specs so the Transformer's personality conformed to their name, rather than vice versa.

Crankcase was a small dark blue SUV whose Triggercon weapons were positioned somewhat unusually: in vehicle mode, they were concealed in the passenger compartment and sprung open to be sticking right out of the windshield. Fortunately, the Transformers toys (with the exception of the Headmasters) were neither designed nor intended to carry passengers, so nobody really noticed.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.