General Mills' wonderful, chocolate-flavoured cereal with a one-toothed vampire mascot. Also a source of 5 essential nutrients.

Count Chocula cereal consists of Pac-Man ghost-shaped cocoa corn bits with marshmallow bits in the shapes of bats, lightning bolts, swirled ghosts, and--my favourite--chocolate blobs.

Ingredients:
Degermed corn meal, sugar, marshmallow bits (sugar, modified corn starch, dextrose, corn syrup, cocoa, gelatin, sodium hexametaphosphate, natural and artificial flavours, colour (contains tartrazine)), cocoa, hydrogenated soybean oil, wheat starch, modified wheat starch, corn syrup, salt, fructose, vitamins (niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), folacin), mineral (iron), natural colour, artificial flavour, dicalcium phosphate, trisodium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, sulphites.

Note:
1. If you eat this cereal with milk, you're left with chocolate milk (with gritty bits) when you're done!
2. Count Chocula Cereal rarely comes with free toys inside since the cereal's amazing flavour is enough incentive for kids to beg their parents for it.


The other cereals in this General Mills trilogy are Frankenberry Cereal (strawberry-flavoured) and Booberry Cereal (blueberry-flavoured). Fruit Brute and Yummy Mummy used to be part of the monster cereals but they were discontinued.


Also, the friendly chocolate vampire mascot for General Mills' Count Chocula Cereal. He wears a brown cape and cowl, and lives in a chocolate castle. He also only has one tooth (presumably from eating too much of his own cereal).

Apparantly Count Chocula wasn't always friendly. He used to "vant to eat your cereal!"

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.