To quote Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia:

"State laws against bigamy, same-sex marriage, adult incest, prostitution, masturbation, adultery, fornication, bestiality, and obscenity are likewise sustainable only in light of Bowers' validation of laws based on moral choices. Every single one of these laws is called into question by today's decision; the court makes no effort to cabin the scope of its decision to exclude them from its holding."
This quote was a portion of Scalia's dissent in the case of Lawrence v. Texas, which has gained so much attention in calling into question the so-called "Constitutional right to privacy." Allow me to quote a portion of the Constitution, the Ninth Amendment:

"The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."
Do you see the words "right to privacy" in there? Neither do I. This leads me to agree completely with the Justice's opinion. Strong enforcement of Christian moral laws is the only thing that can reverse this deadly tide of liberalism. Let's take a look at a few key selections from his retort.

Adultery. The Bible has always said that adultery was wrong. Adultery laws are on the books in at least 27 states, but when was the last time that they were enforced? The decreasing amount of moral fiber in our society can be directly attributed to the lack of marital fidelity, brought on primarily by feminists who insist on their right to cheat. I've got news for these philanderers -- in Pakistan and Nigeria, they stone adulterers. Pakistan and Nigeria are valuable allies in the war on terror; it's the least we can do to match them in words and deeds. I feel that it is critical to re-institute the death penalty for those who violate their sacred vows. Let's start with Bill Clinton.

Masturbation. My God! Recent studies show that 90% of American boys have masturbated at some point in their life. Even more shocking is the fact that only 25% of American boys are Catholics. What does this mean? A disturbing 23% of young American men are living with sins on their souls that will never see the light of a confession. Can we allow this many of our countrymen to burn in hell? We must pursue vigorous moral codes to ensure the ascension of this wonderful republic to its rightful place at God's side.

I'd like to share a few quotes.

Dr. Joycelyn Elders was heard to say "I believe masturbation is a natural part of human sexuality, something that might even be taught." And Dr. Elders was once promoted to the position of Surgeon-General of the United States! These sexual deviants have been pursuing higher office since they first emerged from their underground lairs. Did you know that Joycelyn Elders (if that is her real name) once induced Bill Clinton to admit that he had masturbated before in his life? The charges continue to mount.

James Joyce once wrote "Masturbation! The amazing availability of it!" Of course, James Joyce was a dangerous Irish subversive; frankly, if we had the opportunity to exhume his body and carry it through the streets as an example to masturbators everywhere, I would be first in line with a shovel.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.