A puzzle game released for Windows in 1995 by Spectrum Holobyte (which became part of Microprose, Hasbro Interactive, then finally Infogrames). The game was designed by Alexey Pajitnov, a mathematician and the creator of Tetris.

General Information
The game tests timing as well as logical thinking skills. Oddly enough, you are a clock hand placed in a top-down view field covered with a grid of dots. Your task is to move, by swinging, onto the goal dot.

The game was innovative, and provided several hours of playtime with its 100 levels. Yes, I played through the game.

Information on the Box
Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock...
It's Time to Fix the Clock

The Master Clock of the Universe is broken and guess who has to fix it? Maneuver your spinning clock hand on a variety of colorful clocks to make the moves that will save Time - and maybe the Universe. Dodge oil globs, spikes, cannon blasts and wild clock hands through 100 challenging levels in your race to beat the clock.

System Requirements

  • IBM 33Mhz 80386DX compatible or faster
  • Windows 3.1
  • 4MB RAM
  • CD-ROM drive
  • Hard drive (5MB free)
  • Super VGA graphics (640 x 480 x 256 colors)
  • Windows-compatible sound card
  • Mouse required

Related Games
Around this time, Spectrum HoloByte was releasing unique games that didn't fit the popular Action/RPG genres. Most notable were BreakThru and Gazillionaire. The latter became a trilogy, popular with parents due to its playful nature and business tycoon-like theme.

Gazillionaire is still being published, along with its sequels. The series was developed by LavaMind, a small developer that specializes in non-violent multimedia content. Their games can be purchased at http://www.lavamind.com/

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.