5'11", perfect blue eyes and a long, smooth blond hair. A German supermodel, one of the most famous and prominent supermodels in the world. She is one of the more enduring visages from the modern modeling scene.

Born August 25, 1970 in Rheinberg, Germany, raised in Dusseldorf. As a child, Schiffer wished to become a lawyer in her father's successful law firm. However, at the age of 17 her desire to be an attorney was stopped after she met a modeling agent, Michel Levaton, in a local nightclub during a casual hang out with her friends.

Schiffer's debut was in 1988, posing for the cover shot of the popular Elle magazine. She began receiving huge amount of recognition by magazines in Europe. She has appeared on over 500 magazine covers to date.

Schiffer, as one of the most photographed women in the world, issues an annual calendar with her posing, and even authored a personal exercise video. She's also one of the original founders of the trendy Fashion Cafe (with fellow super-models Elle MacPherson, Christy Turlington, and Naomi Campbell).

Schiffer is known for her affair with David Copperfield, and her marriage to producer Matthew Vaughn on May 25, 2002. The German media constantly speculate she is among the wealthiest German women of her generation, earning an estimated $50000 per day.

(January 30, 2003) Update: Schiffer delivered a baby today, during a Caesarean section in London.

sources:
http://www.askmen.com/women/6c_claudia_schiffer.html
http://www.kmmod.com/cschiffer/bio.htm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/showbiz/2007683.stm

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.