This dish isn't as nasty as it sounds. Yogurt is a natural tenderizer and lends a unique but subtle taste to the meat while allowing the citrus juices to fully penetrate.
- Juice the lemons and the orange into a non-reactive mixing bowl. Remove any seeds, but you can leave in the pulp.
- Add yogurt and taragon to juice and whisk until well integrated.
- Submerge chicken in mixture leaving no chicken exposed. Cover and chill for at least 12 hours but no longer than 36, any longer and the risk of salmonella increases.
- After marinating, remove chicken from mixture. lightly shake mixture off, leave a thin coating on. Discard remaining marinade.
- Place chicken on middle rack of grill to avoid burning the marinade. Grill about 8 minutes on both sides, or until chicken is well done.
- Serve immediatly with mustard roasted potatoes.