Transforms from monster to robot and back!

DECEPTICON: CINDERSAUR

FUNCTION: FIRESTORM TROOPER
"Crash and burn... and burn... and burn."

Incinerates everything in his path so he can find his way home. Leaves a trail of charred ground wherever he goes. Probably fried some of his brain circuits from excessive smoke inhalation. Enjoys taking flame baths to soothe his aching joints. Equipped with fusion-powered flame breath that can be focused in a narrow stream or sprayed in a wide angle. His hobbies include barbecuing Autobots and drinking volcanic lava.

  • Strength: 7
  • Intelligence: 3
  • Speed: 2
  • Endurance: 4
  • Rank: 5
  • Courage: 9
  • Firepower: 7
  • Skill: 8
Transformers Tech Specs


Cindersaur and his fellow Firecons clearly marked the beginning of the end of the Transformers. He transformed from a tiny purple-and-yellow dinosaur creature to a tiny robot with fat bow legs, arms hinged at the abdomen, and an enormous purple helmet that was formed by folding the dinosaur's head backwards. The spark-shooting feature borrowed from the Monsterbots of the previous year failed to add anything attractive to the toy.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.