Born February 5th of 1967, and raised in Memphis, Tennessee. Chris Parnell is the SNL cast member nobody really pays attention to, which is why there wasn't even a nodeshell for this comedy genius. Probably the least popular cast member in the current lineup of Saturday Night Live, he is nonetheless my favorite.

You may remember Chris Parnell from his extremely hilarious rap numbers involving secret romances with Kirsten Dunst (Just livin' it up on the West side/ Everybody's just chillin' pool side/ While my rhymes are going world wide,/ K.D and me are gonna do some slip 'n slide) and Britney Spears (Yo it's a west-side night and I'm feeling alright/ Got Britney down my pants and my gin and Sprite/ Yo it's a west-side night and I'm feeling alright/ Got Britney down my pants and my gin and Sprite. ), but, in his fifth season of SNL as we speak, Parnell can be seen in various fake commercials and other goodies. Also to his credit, He is quite professional: he always keeps a straight face during his time on the air, which is more than can be said for that Jimmy Fallon character. And he's so dreamy, too, with his rugged good looks and his dimples and such...

*ahem* But anyway, Chris was fired from SNL in 2001, but, much to my delight, this underdog was unexpectedly returned to the cast in March of 2002. He also has some film appearances, including Shooting Lily, Jingle all the Way, Operation, It's a Small Life, and The Ladies' Man.

Come on, peeps, give Chris Parnell some love...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.