Changes In Marital Status/Cohabitation/Names
(From the NSA Handbook)

All personnel, either employed by or assigned to NSA, must advise the Office of Security of any changes in their marital status (either marriage or divorce), cohabitation arrangements, or legal name changes. Such changes should be reported by completing NSA Form G1982 (Report of Marriage/Marital Status Change/Name Change), and following the instructions printed on the form.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.