Babylon 5 Season 3, Episode 11. Written by J. Michael Straczynski, directed by John Flinn. Originally aired on April 8, 1996.


Primary Plot: The reminants of Nightwatch target Delenn for assassination.

Secondary Plot: Delenn organizes a rebirth ceremony to commemorate all the changes of the past few weeks.

Tertiary Plot: Londo manipulates Lord Refa into severing his ties by Morden by poisoning Refa's drink.

Fourth Plot: Garibaldi has to deal with an annoying computer artificial intelligence, Sparky the Computer, after the B5 master computer is rebooted in order to change the access codes.

Commentary: I *heart* Sparky the Computer. :)

Aside from that, the new uniforms Delenn has made up for the command staff are absolutely SWANK and about a hundred times cooler than the old EarthForce uniforms. And, as JMS has said, there's just something peverse about making the side of light wear an all-black uniform.

If you look carefully during the 1st Season episode TKO, you can spot Boggs (Don Stroud), one of the main Nightwatch guys in this episode (the one with the scar). Stroud got his scar by trying to stop a woman from getting gang raped by a group of men with knives, according to B5 story editor Larry DiTillio.


Return to the Babylon 5 Episode Guide.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.