Something you should do after every meal. Most people do it after breakfast and after dinner. Dentists say we should do it more often and then we wouldn't have so many cavities.

To brush your teeth, obtain a specially designed bristled device called a toothbrush (it need not be an electric toothbrush but that can help, or at least be more entertaining.) Put some specially flouridated minty gel (also known as toothpaste) onto the toothbrush, and rub over your teeth.

Note that brushing randomly is not good. Instead, for the front teeth, brush from the gums down for the top teeth, and from the gums upwards for the bottom teeth. The back molars can be rubbed in a circular motion with the toothbrush.

After you have succeeded in brushing your teeth, you may find that flossing will help clean nasty leftover bits of food and plaque from between your teeth.

Happy brushing!

Brush Your Teeth
Kompressor in Action
Always socially aware, Kompressor has thoughtfully released a number of Public Service Announcement songs, the first of which attempts to promote healthy dental hygene in our youth. Shortly after Brush Your Teeth, Kompressor released Never Talk to Strangers, Adding up Numbers, and Vitamins are Good. Several of these have done very well in ampcast.com's top ten charts.

All of the above songs can be found in the Genre: Other >> Children's section at ampcast.com.

Brush your teeth
Before you go to bed
Or you will wake up
With rotten teeth in head

Brush your teeth
Before you go to school
Or all of your friends
Will say you smell like stool

Brush your teeth
And brush them well
Or you will get denture
And old person smell

Brush your teeth
Each and every day
You should brush your teeth
Or they will rot away!

Brush your teeth!
Brush your teeth!
Brush your teeth!

Always brush your teeth!

Whether you eat vegetable or meat
Always important to brush your teeth
Even when using industrial beat
Kompressor know importance of brushing teeth

Brush up top
And underneath
And brush your tongue
When you brush your teeth

You can eat schnitzel
Or you can eat sweets
It doesn't matter
If you brush your teeth!

Brush your teeth!
Brush your teeth!
Brush your teeth!

You should brush your teeth

<sound of gargling and spitting>
Brush your teeth!
Brush your teeth!
Brush your teeth!

Always brush your teeth!


As noted on the Kompressor in Action node, permission was acquired to post these lyrics, and they are in the public domain.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.