Not a college or university, but a campus building at Drew University, built in 1929 by brothers Leonard Baldwin and Arthur Baldwin (who are not two of the Baldwin Brothers, but are Baldwin Brothers.) The building currently houses the deans office, the Academic Computer Center, and classrooms.
Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.
Need help? firstname.lastname@example.org