The Scout Law in the UK is along the same lines, but different.
- A Scout is to be trusted.
- A Scout is loyal.
- A Scout is friendly and considerate.
- A Scout belongs to the world-wide family of Scouts.
- A Scout has courage in all difficulties.
- A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property.
- A Scout has self-respect and respect for others.
Some of these have had to be changed now that girls can join the Scouts, viz. "A Scout is a brother to all Scouts" becomes law 4, etc.
Of course, boys aren't allowed in the Guides, which still exists, mutter mutter ...