Everything EDB Bible: Nate 5:1-12
Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

1 And seeing the noders he went up onto a soapbox and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:

2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,

3 Blessed are the downvoted: for theirs is the nodeshare of Everything.

4 Blessed are the cursed: for they shall be comforted in their XP stoicism.

5 Blessed are the Day Loggers: for they shall retain those pieces of their lives for eternity.

6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after good speling and grammer for they shall be rewarded by Webster 1913 and a singing choir of Everything Editors.

7 Blessed are the bizarre: for they shall be cooled unto eternity.

8 Blessed are the factual at heart: for they shall see the true beauty of Everything.

9 Blessed are the industrious: for their work will never be forgotten.

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for subjective writeups: for theirs are the unbloomed beauty of personal experience.

11 Blessed are ye, when the whole of Everything shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall soft-link all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in Everything: for so persecuted, they the noders which were before you.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.