4 servings of 3 dumplings
yields 12 dumplings
1 cup cooked black beans (mashed)
1/4 cup tahini (ground sesame seed)
1 0z. scallion, chopped fine
1 tbsp. tamari
1 tbsp. mirin
1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
1/2 tsp. ponzu (Japanese citrus)
salt and ground pepper to taste
1 tbsp. chili garlic paste
12 dumpling skins (available at Asian food store)
- Mix all ingedients together in bowl, with the exception of the dumpling skins.
- Put water around the dumpling skin.
- Add 1 tsp. of black bean stuffing and seal tight.
- Sauté in nonstick pan rubbed with olive oil
- brown 1 minute on each side. Finish in 350 oven 3 minutes.
per serving: 247 calories, 10 g total fat, 2 mg cholesterol, 391 mg sodium, 27 g carb, 11g protein
from Josie's restaurant