For you vegetarians
out there. I add shrimp
and some onions
, being an omnivore
isn't exactly the tastiest food
in the world by itself, so feel free to add condiments
as necessary. Soy sauce
- Soak the mushrooms for an hour, dry, remove stems and cut them.
- Add the salt and sugar to the mushrooms and mix.
- Fry the mushrooms lightly in oil.
- Fry the sliced bean curd in the same oil for a bit. Add the soy sauce, salt, mushrooms and stock, continue to stir fry.
- Thicken slightly with the cornstarch mixture. Serve hot.