A tasty dish, great to serve at children's parties. Especially if they are watching old re runs of Bananas in Pyjamas.
- 4 Bananas.
- 4 Rashers of bacon.
- A Sprinkle of pepper.
- A Sprinkle of paprika.
- Remove the rind from the rashers of bacon.
- Wrap the bacon around the bananas and fasten with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle with the pepper and paprika.
- Place in a preheated oven (180 degrees Centigrade / 360 degrees Farenheit.
- Turn occasionally, cooking for about 15 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and the bananas soft.