Marketed as the women's version of Viagra, Avlimil is an herbal blend that promises to help you "reclaim your sensuality".

Although the commercials make it appear to be a pharmaceutical concoction, it is 100% natural ingredients. Taken once a day, this little Purple Happy Pill is proving to be quite effective.

Avlimil Proprietary Blend
  • Salvia officinalis (Sage Leaf)
  • Rubus idaeus (Red Raspberry Leaf)
  • Isoflavones from Pueraria montana (Kudzu Root Extract)
  • Trifolium pratense (Red Clover Extract)
  • Capsicum annuum (Capsicum Pepper)
  • Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice Root)
  • Morella cerifera (Bayberry Fruit)
  • Turnera diffusa (Damiana Leaf)
  • Valeriana officinalis (Valerian Root)
  • Zingiber officinale (Ginger Root)
  • Actaea racemosa (Black Cohosh Root)

After test driving this remedy for a month, I must say there are more effects than just an increased libido. It seems to also help re-sync the circadian rhythm. I have been ready for bed at a decent hour without the need for Tylenol PM or other such sleep aids.

Not only are my energy levels unlike they've been in years, but my mood seems also to have changed for the better. In the words of my husband "I don't feel the need to strangle you daily". I seem to have gained some focus and am operating on a more even keel.

As to it's intended results...It works. It works well. Not only with re-kindling my libido, but with all the things that come with it. Increased sensitivity, decreased discomfort and increased lubrication.

I've avoided hormones for the last 4 years because I don't like the idea of all that synthetic crap coursing through my system. I've tried numerous herbal mixtures, but was really wearing thin on taking 8-10 supplements just in the morning, without the results I'm getting with just the one pill first thing in the morning.

A 30-day Free Trial is offered by calling 1-800-Avlimil or going to www.Avlimil.com.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.