広島

6th of August, 1945.

 


Note to self:

  1. when coming upon such "illuminating" ideas, leave them in the same theoretical state; don't put in practice;
  2. what is Mystery Man after? Would have he come to pick B up anyway? Or, is it because she was with me? problem
  3. after finishing the daily chores, Google-up some scholarship outside the country;
  4. finish the letter;

 


Through some vague notion of "fun" I decided to stay up all night last night and not go to bed until darkness tonight. I gave in at 6:30 this morning, still took half an hour to fall asleep, then woke up at 10:30. I'm more sensitive to getting too little sleep than others (or maybe I'm just not used to it) not in a way of being tired; it's mostly just seeing tiny flashes dart in my peripheral vision and hearing ringing in my ears that gets louder as time wears on.

 I'll try to stay up tonight as well. I think the "fun" of doing this is not getting scared when I imagine/see things in the dark, like watching a scary movie and remaining calm except much harder.

 If I've come to doing this for fun I think it's time to find a new hobby...

In the news apparantly Twitter being down for a few hours is front page material, at least according to CNN's website. This solidifies my suspicion that CNN is financially affiliated with Twitter.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.