AKA: 'Pirate Lord', 'Space Pirate King'

Atomsk is a character from the popular manga and anime series, 'Furi Kuri' (Also known as 'FLCL').

Appearance

When you are a being so powerful, that you can get five finger discounts on whole planets, appearance isn't something you tend to care about. In fact, this guy doesn't care for clothes, he makes an effort to stand naked looking powerful in the wind (in the vacuum of space, of course). Also, the ablility to shape change and possess others doesn't help to categorize what you look like. However, Atomsk does seem to have vibrant, glowing red skin as a common trait. His 'true' form seems to be that of a anthropomorphic creature of the bird variety. In his more 'human' shape, he does sport flowing green hair. Atomsk has been known to appear in the form of others, two such cases exist; those ofNandaba Naota and Kanchi.

Friends and Family

None. Well, he is being sought after by the eccentric (to say the least) Haruhara Haruko (AKA: Rahal, Raharu). Although they are linked, whether this is a two-way romance or not, remains unknown. Kitsurubami (from The Fraternity: Interstellar Immigration division) is also impressed by the size of his guitar.

Weapon of Choice

Nothing would suit him better than his legendary 'Atomsk' Gibson EB-Zero: 1961.

Espionage/adventure novel written under the pseudonym "Carmichael Smith" by the great Lt. Col. Paul Myron Anthony Linebarger . It concerns the attempts of Paul Dugan, "the world's greatest spy" (one of PMAL's many self-portraits) to infiltrate the super-secret Soviet weapons lab/company town (sort of like Los Alamos on steroids). No James Bond, Dugan is portrayed as an empathic chameleon who can almost instantly adapt to the emotional and cultural aspects of his human environment -- perhaps a little less flashy than great weapons skills and super-gadgetry, but certainly more useful in information gathering -- plus a great deal of innate charm and diplomatic training. The use of the name on FLCL probably refers to the "chameleon" aspect of Dugan's character.

Out of print for many years, and hotly sought-after by collectors, it's now available on his daughter's website.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.