Asian porn arrives in many, many varieties, the most famous being of course the vast array of Japanese genres, the fetishes, the hentai. Japanese porn is an art form in itself, the people in the industry put much more effort into it say, the next amateur from California. Good stuff indeed, but it sometimes drifts into the realms of depravity and shock value that I avoid. A nasty business, but it has found itself a dedicated cliente in parts of Asia, mainly dirty old men.

Pornography, once a widespread industry in China, was shut down in 1949 by the Chinese Communist Party, and was nonexistent until recently. Hong Kong and Taiwan were the only places where there was legal pornography, and most of it was very low quality rip-offs of the Japanese style, which the producers of the region looked to as a standard. Many were shown in seedy B-grade theatres, but most people opted to buy the genuine Japanese goods. Today, porn is still technically illegal in China, but there has been workarounds. Porn is made, but it is still low quality junk that isn't worth anyone's time. Go for the Japanese stuff.

Apparently, pornography is frowned on in Korea, which is a shame, because Korean chicks are hot. Then again, there is always Sung-Hi Lee, so it doesn't matter.....

You wouldn't believe how much porn comes out of India. I've seen some, the quality is so-so. Most are attempts to copy the American style (Bollywood - Hollywood, anyone), without the silicone implants. Not really for export, IMHO, but there have been a couple Indian porn stars who made it in Britain, such as the cleverly named Nadia Nyce and a couple others. Jesus, my mind is an utter sewer.

There have been a few Asian-American porn stars, most notably Asia Carrera and Kobe Tai, and a plethora of no-namers. Most are decent, Kobe Tai is great, but their stuff isn't even Asian porn any more. It's American porn with Asians in it to appeal to the Asian fetish out there.

For the record, I'm an Asian, and I like both American and Asian porn. One is more artsy, the other is plain fun. Always a nice mix, the plastique enhanced bimbos of SoCal are bad actresses, but the rather talented ladies of Japan are very underendowed. I never like fetishes, but then again, there is plenty of Japanese porn without ropes and whips. And then there is the tentacles and hentai......

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.