EVERY SINGLE F*CKING PROBLEM WE HAVE TODAY IS BECAUSE WE DON”T REGULATE.

What is wrong with the Right? Do they hate America that much that they have to treat her like a two-dollar whore on frat night?

We have a devastated economy – why is the GOP blocking financial reform?

We pay more for less health care than any other developed country in the world- why did the right try to block healthcare reform? Why are they wasting their time (the math doesn’t work, even if the GOP takes every open seat this year, idiots) with the repeal issue?

We have less worker safety than most developed countries in the world, and we have now pooched the Gulf Coast due to sloppy quick-and-cheap processes. Why does the right fight workplace safety, mining, and industrial operation regulation?

Can anyone explain this to me in coherent logical statements backed by facts existing somewhere they can be referenced? Can someone tell me why the right fights so hard for the right to be selfish and evil (what WOULD Christ do? I doubt it would involve selling people bad investments)?

What is so wrong about making sure everyone is safe and healthy?

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.